- DiamondTomeTM Microdermabrasion
- Glycolic Peels and Betahydroxy Lifts
Skin Peels and Treatments Reviews
“I have been a patient of Dr. Hendricks since 2006. My first experience with him was for an Obaji Chemical Peel. He was thoughtful and very knowledgable during the procedure. I was very happy with the results of Obaji treatment. It removed all of the melasma and dead skin. My skin was soft and glowing after the procedure. Dr. Hendricks also corrected my nose. I had my nose done by a different surgeon who left it crooked. Dr. Hendricks fix it and left it perfectly straight and natural looking. I get many complements on my nose. I am really happy with the results. Dr. Hendricks is also honest during a consultation. A couple of weeks ago, I went to see him and I asked him if he would consider a facelift to lift the skin around my jaw. He was very honest with me and stated that I did not need a facelift at this time. He recommended Botox instead of surgery. Perhaps any other surgeon would have seen dollar signs and taken my money without hesitation. Dr. Hendricks was honest with his recommendation to wait a couple more years for a lift. I appreciate it when a doctor is honest about the need of cosmetic procedures instead of just trying to make a quick buck. Thank you Dr. Hendricks! I look forward to honest self improvement projects in the future.”– I.S. / Yelp / Oct 21, 2014
- Exfoliation occurs only as the wand is drawn across the skin.
- No loose crystals or other abrasives that contaminate you or the environment.
- Achieve skin rejuvenation without the adverse effects of loose particles, burning, irritation, and skin reactions.
- The precise diamond wand chip size and vacuum settings assure the appropriate amount of abrasion that will produce uniform results.
- Reduce fine wrinkles
- Rejuvenates sun-damaged skin
- Reduce age spots
- Minimize blotchy skin coloring
- Reduce acne, chicken pox scars, and superficial scars from a past injury
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads.
- Integrate cosmetic surgery or laser treatments
- Improve overall skin health
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Procedure Time
- 10-30 Minutes
- Post-op Follow-up
- Procedure Recovery Location