- Obagi NuDerm Skin Care
- Pacifica Cosmetic Aesthetic Skin Care
Skin Care Reviews
“I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Hendricks. I was referred to him after receiving a large laceration on my face from a sports related injury. Initially I was really nervous?the abrasion was front-and-center across my upper lip in an ugly upside down U? shape, and swelling was significant. Didn?t exactly need to be convinced about the importance of finding a great plastic surgeon for this incident.Despite heavy swelling from the injury, Dr. Hendrick?s stitch work turned out great?my friends and I could tell right away that he had done an excellent job. As the wound healed and the swelling decreased, it only continued to look better. Beyond the procedure itself, Dr. Hendricks was extremely professional and thoughtful with his instructions on taking care of the wound. He was both proactive and diligent about answering my questions via both text and phone calls throughout the week after the injury. He also recommended a product called ScarGuard, which has helped minimize scar tissue growth and redness. It has been about 2 months since the injury, and the unanimous feedback I?ve received is that people could barely even see the scar. Most people don?t notice it until I bring it up. I?m extremely happy with Dr. Hendrick?s work and would gladly recommend him to my closest friends and family.” - A.D. / Google / Apr 30, 2016
- Reaction phase: Out with the Old
- During this initial correction and simulation phase, your skin’s damaged top layer is replaced by a new layer of healthier cells.
- Tolerance Phase: In with the New
- The correction and stimulation continues and you will notice significant improvements in your skin almost every day.
- Corrected Phase: Healthy Glow
- Here, the surface problems have been corrected and your skin is healthy and restored to a much more youthful appearance.
- Glycolic Peels and Betahydroxy Lifts
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Procedure Time
- 45-60 Minutes
- Post-op Follow-up
- 1 Month
- Procedure Recovery Location